A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Tax Man Cometh ...

How do I know for sure?

By the number of Google hits for topics like the RDSP, RESPs for children with special needs and the Child Disability Tax Credit ... can it be backdated and are individuals with Aspergers and learning disabilities eligible to receive it, of course.

So while I contemplate my own income tax situation, I thought I would leave you with a few easy links:

Happy browsing, paper shuffling, hair-pulling and tax filing.

And may I suggest you try one of the computer-assisted* forms of making it through agony of tax season.



*No, I don't get paid to advertise their product. I just happen to like it.

Update: Article - Year 2007 Tax Benefits for Parents of Children with Learning Disabilities

No comments: