A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Friday, June 25, 2010

My Two Cents

Many thanks for the various suggested blawg topics.

First up will be a post (or more likely a series of posts) concerning options for parents who don't have anyone to succeed them in caring for their child with a disability. Options, both financial and otherwise.

Much of which I believe I have at least touched upon before but this will (hopefully) put it all in one place.

Now all I have to do is get my act together and start writing.

So stay tuned.

By the by, yes, I have updated the blawg's look. And given the variety of different backgrounds now offered by Blogger, I might well keep shaking things up a bit before I decide to settle down again.

Just remember - new look, same content.

No comments: