A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Friday, December 31, 2010

Reading Corner

Update:  Review of "Disability and Human Rights in the Workplace" added.

I'm hoping you all had a Very Merry Christmas. Ours was nice and quiet ... not to be confused with "nice but quiet" - I actually prefer them nice and quiet.

I must confess that, for me, there's nothing quite like curling up with a good book (or good audio book, my latest obsession). Especially over the holidays.

In that vein, unfortunately, one thing I haven't done as much of as I was hoping I might is some more reading for our Book Review section.  I have, however, managed to post one new review recently (concerning a book I previously praised "Advising the Older Client").

The above being a very legal book, there is another I have recently finished which is decidedly non-legal, "Everything you NEVER wanted your kids to know about SEX (but were afraid they'd ask)", which I hope to post about over the next couple of days.

So should anyone be looking for some good reading material as yet another holiday season winds down ...

No comments: